1.WHO WE ARE
This policy tells you how we, Premia Solutions Limited, use your personal data gathered through the use of this website and how to contact us if you have any questions about how we use personal data.
2.USING THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You can contact us at any time to ask us not to use your personal data for the purpose of sending you marketing materials by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the information you provide to us through this website. The type of information we will collect about you includes:-
- your name and address;
- your phone number and e-mail address; and
- information we require to allow us to identify the right product for you, to complete the sale of that product and provide you with appropriate cover.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
4.USE OF INFORMATION
We will use this information for the following purposes:-
- to process any request for advice or information;
- to customise this website according to your interests;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
If we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller of the assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your information will be one of the assets transferred. We will not pass your information on to anyone else unless allowed or required by law.
5.STORAGE AND SECURITY
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. We have appointed an agent to collect any credit card payments for our goods from you on our behalf. All credit card transactions conducted from this website are carried out over a secure link for your security. By transmitting your credit card details, you agree to our agent using your details for the purposes of:-
- authorising your credit card;
- debiting your credit card account for such of our goods you buy; and
- advising us that payment has been made.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to access your information please contact us at and, after we have confirmed your identity, we will provide the information. We may charge you a fee of up to £10 to cover our costs of providing the information.
If you believe that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to stop processing your information for any particular purpose or at all please contact us at email@example.com.